Progress with LumenWerx Downlights
We are proud to announce that the IES Progress Report has recognized both of our downlight initiatives in the 2019 Progress Report: Voila 2 downlight and the entire Clusters product family.
The Progress Report marks significant advances in lighting technology, so it’s a very well deserved tribute to the talent and effort of our product development team… and clear evidence of our commitment to innovation.
Here are just a few of the reasons these innovative products made the list:
With our second release, Clusters has grown to more than 1000 luminaire possibilities.These include parabolic louvers in four finishes, adjustables with true 30º tilt, new reflector contours, and surface and pendant Cuboid forms (including surface conduit feed).
- Cluster Combinations permit multiple optics in an elegant 1.5″ wide linear array.
- Parabolic Clusters enhance optical performance with a UGR of 10 in both linear and planar forms and supports ChromaWerx.
- The new Clusters wall wash achieves a remarkably smooth distribution that puts competition in the shadows.
- Our adjustables are available in eight different optical arrangements, matching the fixed downlights and wall wash… and exceeding others’ choices.
Voila introduces our innovative HyFlex, Quad Tier optical design, that combines four techniques for controlling light into an ultra-compact, comfortable, and efficient optical system.
- Interchangeable beam-shaping media and light engines, easily accessed drivers, and common mounting frames (with less than 4″ depth!) provide outstanding flexibility.
- Excellent efficacy, consistent color quality, a wide range of dimming options, and ChromaWerx make Voila a noteworthy addition to the downlight market place.
Progress Shows Well!
Both Voila and Clusters are presented in beautifully illustrated brochures and slide presentations, supported by easy-to-use sample cases. With these acknowledged introductions, LumenWerx has entered the downlight space. And it’s fun and profitable.
Are you taking full advantage of the opportunity offered by Voila and Clusters? Want to do more? Talk to your LumenWerx sales manager!