Lighting Turns the Corner with Cubito
It’s lighting with an edge! Cubito illuminates its square profile through two adjacent sides, forming a luminous right angle 2 ½” on each side. Cubito: a fresh face on a familiar form.
Exercise your creativity: wall mount Cubito as an uplight or downlight; run it at the wall/ceiling line to delineate the planes; install it vertically at the corner of two walls as a luminous signal, either surface or recessed. Cubito can be a discrete luminaire, a continuous line of light, or turn corners in one plane or two.
- Cubito Surface delineates walls and ceilings with horizontal and vertical mounting
- Cubito Wall illuminates with either direct or indirect orientation
- Cubito Recessed signals the vertical corners of walls, columns, or other projections
- Cubito Patterns turn corners with Surface luminaires in one plane or two
- Compact housing is just 2.5″ square and ADA compliant
- Onboard Mikrodrive electronics and LED array are easily serviced
- Light output up to 900 lumens and efficacy of 137 LPW for practical lighting